Shattuck-St. Mary’s School is an Episcopal, college preparatory boarding and day school enrolling students in grades 6 through 12 plus a post-graduate program. The School was founded in 1858 and its campuses are included in the National Historic Register. In 2016-17, the School’s 482 students come from 36 states and 26 countries and participate in nine Centers of Excellence: Engineering, BioScience, The Major, Pre-Conservatory Music, Vocal Performance, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Figure Skating, and Golf.
Located just northwest west of The Legacy golf course, Shattuck-St. Mary’s historic, 250-acre campus offers:
- high and low ropes courses
- tennis courts
- running track
- expansive sports complex with two full-size ice arenas, a studio rink, indoor soccer Dane Family Fieldhouse, outdoor soccer artificial turf field
- Chapel of the Good Shepherd
- Inn at Shattuck-St. Mary’s with 12 unique guest rooms and continental breakfast
- strength & conditioning facility
Shattuck-St. Mary’s also has a guest inn that is open to the public. An outstanding performing arts and acoustic music series is also offered at the School.
For more information about The Inn at Shattuck-St. Mary’s, please call 507-333-1900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org/
For more information about admissions at Shattuck-St. Mary’s, please call 507-333-1618 or email email@example.com