Golf Excellence in Minnesota? Shattuck-St. Mary’s Proves It Is Possible.
We believe our students benefit from the unique combination of a college preparatory program and a premier golf experience, all at one campus location. Our student-athletes combine their college preparatory academic schedule with a year-round, national tournament schedule, preparing them for college and possibly a professional career. Each player works individually with our coaching staff on a daily basis.
Our coaching staff have played and coached at the professional and collegiate levels. We have built trust and networks within the collegiate and junior golf industry so our players will have the best opportunities available. The program is directed by an award winning Class “A” member of the PGA.
Our Track Record:
- 13 individual age group champions at national junior golf tournaments
- 10 individual runner-up performances at national junior golf tournaments
- Five players playing collegiate golf
- Multiple top 10 finishes in AJGA events
- 2013 & 2014 final round participants in the Junior PGA Championship
- 2013 participant at The First Tee Open at Pebble Beach – 2nd place
- 2012 U.S. Junior Amateur Participant – youngest competitor in the field
SSM Golf Training Center Includes:
- 18-hole Legacy Golf Course and practice facilities located directly across the street from campus
- State of the art Golf Training Center consisting of a 2800 square foot putting and chipping green, swing and putting analysis studio and locker room.
- Three heated hitting bays for unrestricted ball flight during inclement weather
- Dedicated outdoor practice range and bunker along with a 18,000 square foot putting and chipping green
- Spacious 10,500 square foot, well equipped, weight training and conditioning facility